Our bedroom has seen a few changes over the years, from new paint and lighting, to a new rug and seasonal bedding updates. We have some more updates on the way very soon, and I cannot wait to share them with you! We’re not making huge changes, but we are getting a new bed, new lighting, new bedding for summer and a new rug. Stay tuned for my design board coming in another post, but today I’m sharing a roundup of my favorite upholstered beds, all for a major steal – and the top two contenders we’re deciding on.
Eventually I’d like to update our drapes, possibly swap them for roman blinds, and I’d really love some new nightstands with storage. I wish I could do it all at once, but sometimes we have to be patient, right? You can see some of the different looks of our bedroom here, on my SHOP page. Keep reading below for my favorite upholstered beds that I’m crushing on! Can’t wait to get this project started!
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, please see my full disclosure policy here.
- This beautiful bed is my top contender at the moment! I absolutely love the feminine lines and brass nailhead trim detailing. It is such a crazy good price, and I think it will bring our bedroom to a new level of chic! Plus the lines of it mimic one of the new ceiling pendants I’m eyeing.
- This one is our second choice, and we’re having a tough time deciding between them! What we love is the more tailored, simplified look but still enough detailing that I love.
- Ok this one is my inspiration – and the highest priepoint of all of the options. I am in love with it and I’ve had my eye on it for a long time! I love the shape, and the more minimal detailing, but it has just enough. So elegant and rich. Unfortunately, it’s not in our budget right now so, I think I’ve chosen some great options instead, and both are really great deals.
- Similar in shape, with tufted details that make this one a little more glam. I love it.
- More tailored, a little glam, I love the masculine and feminine mix.
- The most simple of all of today’s options, I love that this would look good in any space at any age. Timeless, simple and elegant.
- Slightly more detailed and famine, this is so chic and would be gorgeous in any space – especially a guest room or girls’ bedroom.
- By far the most girly of the bunch, I love the little flourishes on this one and all the details – curves, tufting and nailhead trim!