Happy Friday, friends! This week’s edition of Weekend Favorites features some new furniture and accessories that I have had my eye on for the past few months. New projects are coming to our home soon and some of the pieces below are on my wish list! I have a vision for our dining room, and I think the table, chandelier and rug featured below are the perfect items to complete the look I want. I’m still browsing and researching of course, and I’m still in the beginning stages, but so far, these pieces are my favorite items. You also know about our recent kitchen updates, and the bar stools below have also been on my mind for a really long time. I’ve been waiting for the right time to grab them, and for now they are also on my very long list of new pieces I want to add in our home! I’m undecided on the color, but I do know this is definitely the look I want. What kind of projects do you have on your list? There are always multiple ones on ours! Happy weekend, everyone! xo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
- I have been looking for new nightstands for our bedroom for the longest time ever. I love these beautiful ones by Tommy Bahama and they are definitely on my wish list. The rafia texture is so beautiful and I love the elegant yet relaxed feel. Find these here.
- Our dining room is hopefully getting some updates in the next few months. I know I’ll be painting the walls a light-medium grey, and I think this rug would be the perfect complIment to the color I’m envisioning. Stay tuned for a post with some paint choices for that space, but for now you can see this rug here.
- Speaking of dining room updates – this table has been on my radar for quite some time and I love that the style is so similar to our current table, because I really love it and the size and scale are perfect for our room. And the light finish is so gorgeous. Crossing my fingers this will grace that space eventually! Take a look at this table here.
- In my previous blog post earlier this week (see it here), I talked about greek key pillows for my fall decorating, and these beauties from William-Sonoma Home are perfect. They would be gorgeous on our new sofas that are on the way! See them here.
- We just added some new updates in our kitchen as you may already be aware of (if you haven’t seen them, click here), and although I love our current barstools, I have been dying to add new Chippendale style stools, either in this gorgeous natural finish, like these ones pictured above, or an elegant ivory. Click here to see the beauties I have pictured above.
- I saved the best for last! How stunning is this chandelier?! So if I’m changing the walls, table and rug in our dining room, I really want to update the chandelier…I think this would be a showstopper and bring our space to a whole new level! See this beauty here.
CLICK THE THUMBNAILS TO SHOP!