WEEKEND FAVORITES: SUMMER READY FASHION + HOME PICKS!
I’m back this week with Weekend Favorites after a brief hiatus – you guys, it’s been such a busy few weeks, I haven’t had the time to share my favroite picks with you! I finally had some time this week, and I’m so excited to share some new fashion pieces I picked up for our upcoming vacation/dance competition week away with our family. You read that right – our daughter has a week long dance competition. We’re going to Atlantic City, and we’re all going as a family for the week. It will be crazy busy, but we decided to make it into a family getaway, and we’re staying in a resort on the boardwalk (where the actual competition is also taking place) – Harrah’s Resort Hotel & Casino – and to say I’m vacation ready is somewhat of an understatement. Well I’m not actually ready yet at all, I’m just in dire need of time away. Can’t wait for a few days to relax poolside and do nothing, when I’m not cheering on our team of course ;) I’ve been bathing suit shopping lately (everyone’s favorite right?), and I actually found some really cute suits. as well as a few new pieces to wear while we’re there along the way. Scroll down to see my favorites this week and keep scrolling for links to some fabulous weekend sales you will definitely want to see. Have fun and enjoy! xo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
- I am all about fringe earrings lately and if you remember my new super cute ones I shared a few weeks back, you’ll know what I’m talking about! I love these white and gold circular fringe cuties with the bead detailing and I need to get my hands on them! You can get yours on them here too.
- I just bought this adorable top from Le Chateau a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Isn’t that sleeve detail so cute? And that color?! Love love love it… Grab this cute top right here. Finding a good strapless bra is essential to wearing these off the shoulder tops, and for years I could not find one that actually fit until recently. It does not budge and the fit is perfect. It’s not shown, but you can find it right here.
- The perfect summer journal for lazy beach days. Have any of you write in a journal on vacation? I personally have not, but I think it’s such a great way to really soak up vacation time and to also remember it! This woven one with that fringe embellishment is the perfect waterside accessory. Find it here.
- I love this tote with the woven blue accent detail – I haven’t gotten this for myself yet, but I’m definitely considering it, since it would perfectly compliment my new bathing suit and straw hat. You can grab this bag for yourself here.
- I’ve shared these woven chargers in a few of my recent posts, but truly these are so perfect for summer entertaining. And you probably know by now that woven details are dotted throughout our home this summer everywhere. These are stacked on our dining room table right now, to bring in texture. I love to decorated with functional items just as much as I love to use them. Find these here.
- These woven napkin rings match the chargers and the chrome edge detail brings in that little bit of sophistication that I always love. Both the chargers and napkin rings are from Williams Sonoma Home. You can get them here.
- This suit!!! I am dying over it. I bought one that’s almost identical but couldn’t link the exact one, so I found this one for you from Trina Turk. It really is so similar. I love the ruffle detail – perfect for concealing arms if you don’t love to bare them! Find this one right here.
- Finally, I also got a fabulous straw hat with a denim border very similar to this one, even the raw edge detail of mine is the same as this one. So cute and so chic. I know I will get a lot of wear out of this all summer. You can click here to see it.
Below is a list of some more fabulous sales happening this weekend – I’ve included the links and the codes you need to shop! Happy weekend and happy shopping! xo
LEVI’S – Get an extra 40% off sale items with the code SALE40
EXPRESS – Get up to 30% off women’s workwear
LOFT – Get 40% off dresses, skirts, and shorts
RAG & BONE – Get an extra 25% off sales items with the code SUMMER25
NASTY GAL – Get 50% off everything with the code GIMME50
SPERRY – Shop the Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off
HENRI BENDEL – Shop the Semi Annual Sale and get 50-60% off
ASOS – Get $50 off $200 with the code SPARK50, $70 off $250 with the code SPARK70, and $100 off $350 with the code SPARK100 Ends 7/30. Get an extra 10% off sale items with code EXTRA 6/30-7/5
ANTHROPOLOGIE – Extra 25% off Sale
BANANA REPUBLIC US – Extra 50% off Sale
OLD NAVY US – Entire Store up to 60% off
JCREW CANADA – 30% off use code OCANADA
JCREW FACTORY – 50% OFF EVERYTHING
LORD & TAYLOR – Up to 65% off swimwear and coverups, up to 70% off clearance
URBAN OUTFITTERS – Take and extra 30% off Sale items
THE OUTNET.COM – Extra 40% off
EBAY – 20% off select purchases of $25 and more use code PARTYINUSA
NORDSTROM RACK – Up to 70% off designer sunglasses
MACY’S – 20% OFF Fourth of July Sale
MODA OPERANDI – Extra 20% off Designer