Happy almost weekend everyone! Today I’m sharing some of my recent favorite purchases and links to some amazing deals that are happening this weekend (some are today only!). I’ve decided it’s time to finally write a ‘regular’ post of new purchases, items I’m coveting and as well as new sales when they’re happening. I have had this on my radar for, oh, maybe since I started blogging seriously. When I say regular, I mean weekly, if I can! Life is hard, and I can’t always be here when I want to be! I am going to do my very best to bring you more creative content, but I also figured with a weekly post, this is a great way to bring you some awesome finds. I get soooo many questions and requests about where I shop and where you can buy items on the blog, and on INSTAGRAM. I have so many things from around our home linked on my SHOP page, where you find my favorite pieces and you can also shop the rooms in our home individually from the drop down menu, as well as my IG posts. However, in this new weekly instalment, Weekend Favorites, I’ll try to bring you new items that I am loving! Keep on reading to shop this week’s Weekend Favorites, and if you continue to scroll down further, I’m sharing a little bit about what’s happening in my life currently, and why I’ve been a little bit absent these days. Please bare with me! xoxo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
- I just bought these adorable white leather sneakers from BANANA REPUBLIC and cannot wait to get them. I’m usually a heels-only kind of girl, but these were too preppy and cute to resist! You can find them here.
- I just got this KATE SPADE bag a few weeks ago on my trip to NYC four our daughter’s dance competition and honestly, it is the perfect summer bag. I lobe the boho style, but because the bottom is structured, it still keeps the shape, which I love. Grab it here and get 20% OFF until May 13! Use code MDAY18 at checkout!!
- If you remember our Spring bedding from WILLIAMS-SONOMA that I featured in March (see it here), then you’ll remember this classic labyrinth embroidered sheet set I got – I LOVE the crisp feel of the cotton, and guess what…no ironing! The detail washes beautifully. Find it here, and you can get up to 40% until tonight with their one-day only Premier Day…don’t miss it!!
- This adorable stripe top from BANANA REPUBLIC is en route to our home as we speak. You know me and blue and white and stripes! Could not love this more! get it here on sale!
- If you follow me on INSTAGRAM, then you may remember I shared a sneak peek of these dishes last week. These Ardsley dishes, are from the new WILLIAMS-SONOMA Aerin collection, and I am IN LOVE. Seriously! Keep your eyed peeled for an upcoming outdoor tablescape blog post featuring many other pieces from the collection! You can find these dishes here.
- These MICHAEL KORS wedges are listed on my SHOP MY FAVORITES page, along with the other fashion items here, and I have had these for a couple years in different colors…you know me and my heels, right? I LIVE in these in the Summer…easy, effortless and chic. Find them here.
- If you guys remember our patio makeover from last Summer (see it here), we had four amazing wingback chairs set up in our conversation zone, by the fire. I also used two of them on our front porch throughout the Fall (see it here) and Winter. I can’t link the exact ones we have, but these ones from POTTERY BARN are almost exactly the same – they too, have a Premier Day today only, and these are half price!! Get them here while they’re hot!
- And last but not least, these are some of my favorite pillows ever from TONIC LIVING. I’ve had them since last Spring, and have used them everywhere. I’m thinking they’re going on the patio this Summer! I love the large size and the quality is amazing. They’re on sale so grab them TONIC LIVING quick!
I’m not going to lie to you, this has been a tough Spring. I think I mentioned a few posts back, that my mom has been sick and is in the hospital. Well, at this point, it’s no secret that she has ovarian cancer, which we found out in February, is quite advanced. The good news, is that she’s being treated, and so far all tests are showing that the treatment is working and her cancer markers have decreased dramatically – woohoo! We are so thrilled and truly feel that we are blessed. God is good, my friends. My family and I have been by her side every day since she went in, and this has been one long, hard road for all of us, especially for our beautiful mama. She’s a tough lady and is fighting all the way! She needs some nudging here and there too, but that’s what we do right?
My mom’s cancer, along with our daughter’s dance competition season has completely taken over my life, plus, I have a son and husband too haha! Busy times in our household. All that to say, I have not been as present over here with all of you. I feel like I’m cheating you, by not sharing as much content as I would like to! Please accept my sincerest apology, and know that it’s not intentional and that I promise to be back at it on a regular basis as soon as I can! I have some exciting posts in the works too : a new kitchen update with a brass faucet and new hardware, a gorgeous outdoor tablescape you do not want to miss, and of course, my Summer decorating posts are on their way. So don’t worry! I will be here! Plus, with my new weekly post, Weekend Favorites, I’ll at least be here once a week – or I will try to be!
Thank you, always, for reading, listening, commenting, shopping, and supporting me over here at CitrineLiving! If it weren’t for all of you, I would not be here and would not be doing this! Because of all of you, I am able to run this small little business of mine from home, and I can be present with my family at the same time. So for that, I am truly grateful, to each and every one of you. Have a great weekend and happy shopping!