WEEKEND FAVORITES: FALL ESSENTIALS IN CAMEL + EARTHY HUES
Nothing says fall more to me than warm colors like camel, beige and brown. These classic, earthy hues can go anywhere all year long, but there’s something about wearing them when the weather turns cooler in autumn. I think it’s the warm, enveloping feeling they bring, and the classic, timeless look that can really take you anywhere you want to go. I’ve rounded up some fall essentials in camel, beige and brown, that will help you complete your wardrobe this season. I always love a monochromatic look from head-to-toe as well – it’s super chic and evokes a sense confidence. I definitely don’t have enough of these colors in my closet, and I’m going to be looking to add more! Below are some really beautiful pieces – from the effortless turtleneck to that fabulous moto jacket (which, paired together is spot on!), to the gorgeous suede sneaker – I want them all… I love these colors paired with denim, white, black, red, you name it. Classic neutrals that stand the test of time. Enjoy your weekend everyone! xo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
- I am literally drooling over this moto jacket from Banana Republic because the color heightens the chic factor of this style so much. It’s most definitely a splurge, but one that I would fork out my money for in a heartbeat – an iconic style and color that will stand the test of time, no doubt. It also comes in black and blue-grey, but this caramel color has my heart! Find it here.
- A great pair of leather gloves go a long way, and I love the saddle brown color – gorgeous for the season, and they come in black and blue too. You can get them here.
- Last winter, I bought a gorgeous camel coat and it was one of my favorite purchases to date. This timeless coat from J.Crew in boiled wool is gorgeous. You can grab it here.
- Corduroy is back! I love the tailored lines of this blazer, which would look perfect with a black turtleneck or denim shirt. Find this piece here.
- Slouchy boots are all over the place this season, and I love this style in particular with the block heel. A classic boot with a little bit of edge. Find them here.
- If I were taller, I’d wear sneakers every day! I usually opt for a heel because I’m short, but I LOVE the look of a classic sneaker with denim. And of course joggers, especially now that you can go pretty much anywhere in more casual pieces. Grab these cute-but-oh-so-chic sneakers here.
- A classic cashmere turtleneck…need I say more? I love turtlenecks for multiple reasons – they’re cozy, they’re timeless and sophisticated. I want this, and that moto jacket! Pair it with a black blazer and denim jacket, skinny jeans and instant chic. Find this piece here.
- These cute ankle boots in the softest shade of caramel are perfect for leggings or jeans. Love the round toe too. Get them here.
- Could these look more comfy? Super cute with sneakers and a top tucked in, or a fabulous heel and blouse, these paper bag pants can go to either end of the dress code spectrum. Find theme here.
Take a look at some of my other recent Weekend Favorites posts here:
CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL IMAGES TO SHOP!