If you saw my fall decorating tips post earlier in the week (read it here), then you know that I love to infuse a little bit of leopard into my fall wardrobe and seasonal decor. Leopard is a classic print, has been a staple for decades, it will always be in style, and all you need is a small does of it to make a strong statement. It exudes confidence, is fashion forward and is forever chic. Today, I’m sharing a roundup of my favorite classic leopard pieces that you can infuse on your tabletop, in your wardrobe, on your shelves and your sofas. The possibilities are endless with timeless print and even if you think it’s too bold for you, you may bee surprised if you give this classic beauty a try! Enjoy perusing, I hope you find something fun to kickstart your fall season! Happy weekend! xo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
- I love this little clutch – it’s the perfect punch of classic leopard for any fall outfit. Pair it with jeans and a classic black heel and blazer for a super chic yet casual look. You can find it here.
- I love a leopard pullover sweater for it’s versatility – you can dress this up for the office with a classic black pant or pencil skirt, or dress it down on the weekend with jeans and sneakers. Every year or two I pick up a new one to add to my wardrobe and right how this one is 40% off with code FALLTIME at JCREW. See it here.
- I love trinket dishes for my jewelry and watches – this little lovely is super stylish and chic! Beside your bed or on your dresser, bring a little dose of classic leopard to your bedroom. It also makes a perfect gift! Click here to find it.
- I have wanted a set of leopard dishes forever, and this one by Ralph Lauren Home would be perfect for my fall entertaining. It’s a little on the pricey side, but I would build this collection slowly, and start with the dinner plates. See these beauties here.
- Who doesn’t love a pretty little leopard shoe all tied up with a bow?! I love these heels by Kate Spade – so chic and so dainty – I really need to add these to my wardrobe – they would be fabulous with just about anything from a classic black sheath dress to skinny jeans and a tee. I love these! You can get them here.
- These are the cutest earrings and I just had to add them to the list today! They have a matching pendant and I can’t get enough of them – they are so chic and would pair perfectly with anything. Seriously, I need them. You can find them here.
- Love these classic shades with a subtle dose of leopard – a little retro, yet still so current. You can see them here.
- I have a very similar pair of pants and they’re soooo chic. Tone down the look with a black turtleneck and blazer, or crisp white blouse. Pair with a classic black shoe and you are ready to take on the world! Find these here.
- Leopard martini anyone? I don’t think it gets more chic than this – serve your girlfriends their weekend (or weeknight!) cocktails with these super cute martini glasses. Click here to get them.
- I always love a bootie and these are the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe – I love that the heel is a little chunky which makes these just a little bit easier to sport. Find them here.
- So you know I love my leopard pillows and they’re making their way back to our home this season. I have always infused a little dose in our home for years and years. I love the square format as much as the lumbar (which I have). Just one or two of these and you are set. Get them here. Also, you can see more pillows that I’m infusing this fall on my SHOP page, here.
I’m sharing a ton of gorgeous home decor and fashion picks down below, so make sure to scroll all the way down to see them all – there are so many pretty pieces to choose from, I know you will find at least one thing you’ll absolutely love :)