The weeks seem to be going by faster and faster this year and I don’t know about you, but it feels like Christmas has suddenly snuck up on me. I’m usually a little ahead of the game, I’ve always started my shopping by now and some decorating too. This year has been quite different, with all of the new projects we have happening in our home. I finally just shared our new kitchen updates the other day (one item crossed off my list, yesss!) – click here to see it – and our dining room is currently undergoing it’s paint transformation. The living room is almost complete – new sofas and pillows are here, ottoman is recovered, and our new lamps are en route as we speak. I’ll be sharing both spaces in the next week or two at the most, and then it will be full-on Christmas mode around here. That’s quite late by blogging standards! That’s ok, I’ve decided to take the pressure off of myself this year – even though I’m here to share my ideas and inspiration with you early, I can only do so much in a day…why can’t there be more hours in a day?! So, if you are ok with waiting a little longer for some Christmas inspiration, I can at least get you started with some gorgeous and chic Christmas necessities I found for you. You’ll notice that I’m featuring our Christmas bedding from last year (click here to read the post), because it’s back in stock and this weekend it’s all 20% off! Pottery Barn is holding a buy more save more event – up to 30% off, and Williams-Sonoma Home is having their Friends and Family event this weekend and everything is 20% off with code FRIENDS. West Elm also has 20% off tabletop and holiday decor, so I’ve decided to corral a few chic pieces here for you. There’s lots down below as well, so don’t forget to keep scrolling to check it all out! PLUS – I’ve linked all of last year’s Christmas posts at the bottom for you to enjoy today as well. Enjoy being inspired, browsing, and of course, Christmas shopping, even if it’s for yourself! Happy weekend everyone! xo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
- Red is not my typical choice for holiday decor, but I still always love this classic color, anywhere I see it. I love this etched mercury glass ornament, which also comes in silver. Grab it here.
- I have this gorgeous faux fur throw, you may remember seeing it in my fall decorated bedroom, it is soooo cozy, and I sleep with it every night! I like to be very warm in the winter! You can grab it on sale for yourself here.
- Last year in our Christmas bedroom shown in the image above, I used a beautiful and chic white faux fur throw – this one is almost identical and of course, on sale too. You can find it here.
- Tartan is an obvious classic, and this throw pillow would look so good in any space, I could even see it paired with our new white sofas…I may just consider adding it this year! Grab it here.
- This beautiful gold mercury glass votive holder comes in a set of six different ones, and I love the tartan motif on this. SO cute. Click here to see the set!
- Who loves fresh greenery delivered to your door?! I love this neutral wreath that can work for Thanksgiving too – grab it here.
- Last year I used navy and green tartan throughout our holiday home, and I love this more neutral black and white throw accented with red just as much. Click here to see it.
- If you remember this past summer, I shared my new set of dishware in blue and green from the Aerin collection at Williams-Sonoma Home (see it here). They’ve now added my gorgeous scalloped plates in red too for the holidays – so chic and pretty! Find it here.
- This high gloss frame is chic and sophisticated and I think would make a fabulous hostess gift. You can find it here.
- Finally, our gorgeous tartan bedding from last year, that was one of my favorite looks to date. It’s back in stock and I still love how the cozy + chic charm it brought to our bedroom. Grab it on sale here.
CLICK THE THUMBNAILS TO SHOP!
VISIT ALL OF MY HOLIDAY POSTS FROM LAST YEAR!