It’s been quite a while since I shared a Weekend Favorites post with you, and I’m very excited about this week’s edition, because most of what you’ll find will be new in our home this spring! You may have already seen our new kitchen rug (I’m sharing a quick shot further down) if you follow me on Instagram. I’m so eager to receive the rest of the new pieces I have coming – especially our new living room lighting – and even more eager to share it all with you. It’s no secret I have a love for blue and white, pair it with brass accents and gold tones, and it’s a match made in heaven. I’m also sharing some pieces I’ve had my eye on for a long time, and a favorite pair of earrings (these ones are identical to mine) I have had for more than 25 years, if you can believe that! This week it’s all about classics that will never let you down, and a new twist on some traditional home decor that I am loving. Happy Friday, my friends, and Happy weekend! xo
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience. I make a small commission (at no extra cost to you) when you purchase through my links, please see my full disclosure policy here.
- Our new kitchen rug is perfect in our space and it was seriously such a crazy deal! I love to refresh our kitchen with a new rug often so I don’t like to spend a lot. This one comes in all different sizes and the vintage look is perfectly on trend right now! Get it here!
- You guys!! I am so excited for these new wall sconces to arrive for our living room. Their classic, handsome lines will be gorgeous mounted above our bookshelves and I can’t wait to see that touch of brass. They will be stunning with our new chandeliers too. See them here.
- I have had my eye on this planter for months and months! Some of my friends have it also and I’ve been admiring it from afar – I think this will soon be a new addition to my blue and white collection very soon, I just love the soft blues and it will compliment my new rug beautifully. Click here to see it.
- OK – I want, I need, I have to have. Nothing is more classic than camel and these suede heels from Banana Republic are an extra 20% off right now – I think I may splurge. Perfect with denim, black, white, red, you name it, they will never go out of style. Grab them here,
- I’ve been looking for a new jean jacket with just the right faded look and I love this one so much. Also from BR, this one is 40% off right now. I’ll be wearing this and my new heels this spring! Get it here.
- These classic hoops are timeless – so much that I had to share. I have an identical pair that I have owned for 25+ years – and that is no joke! I love them as much today as when I first got them and I’m currently wearing them daily right now. See them here.
- I love the cute little elephant motif on this gold signet ring – perfect for a piece that makes a subtle statement but is still classic in style. I always love the classics. Find this here.
- And our new chandeliers!! Woohoo! These (and the sconces) are en route to our home as we speak and I’m dying for my hubby to install them. They are so classic and chic, and I can’t wait to add the brass in our living room – blue and white and brass, keep your eyes peeled for these beauties in my spring content all coming soon! Get these here.
- These gorgeous John Robshaw print pillows are also en route to our home and will also be making their debut in my spring content in the coming weeks. I love the graphic pattern with feminine detailing, such a pretty print, and color combo, of course! Find them here.
Here’s a peek at our new kitchen rug – I am loving how much it brightens our kitchen and it’s the perfect piece in here for spring. You guys, this is an absolute steal and it comes in all different sizes. I love the two-tone blue and faded vintage vibe, and how well it suits both our new lighting and new barstools that we added last fall. You can see more of our kitchen updates here. Scroll down further to shop our kitchen!