It’s that time of the week again and I’m pretty proud of myself for sticking to my commitment so far! I know it’s only week two of Weekend Favorites, but still, the week rolls around faster that you think, and I’ve managed to get in two posts this week – if you missed yesterday’s post on creating a warm and welcoming outdoor space, you can read it here. I’ve rounded up eight pieces from home and fashion that are on markdown this week at Nordstrom, that I absolutely love, and further down the page you can see a few additional items that are on markdown as well.
*Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
- Love the gold braided detail on this serving platter! SO chic and classic. This would also serve as a beautiful tray to corral items around your home – such a great display piece, that’s too pretty to hide away. Get it here.
- Talking about chic, I would very happily serve up some coffee in this gorgeous French Press. I love the stripes and the color combo is of course, one of my favorites! You can find it here.
- I love camel and I am due for a new pair of heels in this classic hue. It pairs fabulously with white, denim, navy, black, and just about any color under the sun. Find these little beauties right here.
- Ok eyelet has been back in a huge way for the last few years and I am so happy it’s not going anywhere! How could it? It’s the quintessential Summer staple and this dress has me all heart eyes I can tell you that! I love the A-line shape of the body, very flattering for so many different body types! Get your hands on this pretty little number here.
- I love how chic a glam earring looks when it’s dressed down with jeans and a tee, or a simple little dress. These ones are beautiful and I love the vintage vibe they give off. See these pretties here.
- I’m a sucker for blue and white, and I can never have enough dishes or bowls. I love the tribal pattern of this one and the handprinted motif as well. Click here to see them.
- My love and obsession with Turkish towels will never go away! There’s just something about these that I can’t get enough of…stripes, tassels and a cute little diamond print – it must be all three! Find these cute towels here.
- I love everything about this chic pillow, the tribal pattern, the embroidery and the colors are so soft and pretty. Love how elegant and sophisticated it feels. Find this chic piece here.
Keep scrolling down the page to seem more of this week’s sale picks from Nordstrom – just click on the thumbnails to shop!