Now that the end of January is here, I’m beginning to pull together my spring decorating inspiration and I’m getting so excited for the warmer weather to start moving in soon. It’s still freezing here with tons of snow – at least two more months to go where we live – but I still start filling our home with that Spring feeling way sooner than winter is over…it lasts too long!
I’m thrilled that the pieces I’ve been eyeing over the last few months are finally here in our home (or soon to be!). I can’t wait to bring it all to you so you can get inspired to bring some spring decorating into your homes too!
Our bedroom is getting another update with gorgeous new dressers as nightstands, a new rug and new lamps. Our living room, kitchen, entryway and dining room will be graced with some gorgeous pale blue ginger jars, and some beautiful new pillows too – all are pictured in the below collage, most of my new pieces are from Lauren Haskell Designs. Lauren has the most beautiful pieces in her collection!
Just a few key pieces is all you need to give your home a seasonal update. Stay tuned, it will all be coming to the blog soon! xo
Affiliate links are provided throughout this post – see my full disclosure policy here.
- White lacquered chest with brass hardware – We have two of these beauties sitting in our garage as we speak! We’re installing them this weekend as our nightstands and getting our bedroom organized, so you’ll see these here very soon!
- Pale blue ginger jars (set of three) – Once again, you’ll see more ginger jars around our home of course! Can’t wait to arrange these throughout our rooms and share how I’m styling them!
- Pale blue tray with gold trim – I love this dainty little tray that’s the perfect catchall – I think it will be perfect on my nightstand!
- Beige pillow with border detail – Four of these classic beauties will be jazzing up our living room sofas for spring and I can’t wait to see them paired with the rest of my spring pillows!
- Beautiful traditional beige rug – This beauty is already installed in our bedroom and the colors are just perfect with our new bed. Stay tuned for the reveal!
- Dotted pale blue pillow – I have two of these sophisticated pillows to mix in with the others. The elegant pattern is chic and fashion forward!
- Greek key velvet pillow – You may have spotted this in our living room last Christmas! They’re staying for Spring and are the perfect compliment with my new pillow combo.
- White ginger jar lamps – Two of these are also new in our bedroom – they are gorgeous, classic and the perfect pair for our new dressers/nightstands
SHOP SIMILAR ITMES BELOW – CLICK THE IMAGES!