WEEKEND FAVORITES: FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
Welcome to this week’s edition of Weekend Favorites – today it’s all about finding the perfect gifts for Father’s Day. You still have time to shop online and grab some last minute gifts, and if you have’t started yet, then these ideas are perfect to get you going, and some of these picks are fantastic deals, on sale. Fashion, tech, travel, I’ve found some great gifts that your hubby, dad, brother, best friend – whoever you’re looking for – is sure to love. Happy browsing and happy shopping! Most importantly, Happy Father’s Day (a little early) to all of the amazing dads out there, who bring us so much joy and love. I know without my father or incredible husband, my life would certainly not be what it is today! I wish the same for all of you – let’s celebrate these amazing men that we all love so much! *Affiliate links are provided throughout, or at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience – see my full disclosure policy here.
Keep scrolling for more picks and weekend sales! Happy Weekend, friends! xo
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
- The perfect shirt for the perfect dad. Where it with jeans or dress it up with a blazer – I love the cuff detail! Get it here.
- My hubby collects watches, buys new ones, old ones, tinkers with them, customizes them, changes straps, you name it. Love the sleek and modern look of this one, but still a nod to classic style. You can find this for 40% right here.
- Good jeans are a must. And many of them too. My husband lives in jeans, as do I, and you can honestly never have enough pairs. I love the casual feel and the wash on these ones. Perfect for laid-back weekends. Find these here.
- I love classic aviators and the design twist on these is perfect with that square shape of the frame. I think these can go with anything – fashion-forward, yet casual. Find them here.
- I don’t know about you, but I think a weekend bag is essential. This one is classic and cool and I love the little bit of leather detail on the handles. Classic navy and brown leather is always a good thing! I would even steal this for myself ;) Get it here.
- My husband loves beaded bracelets too – a little rocker, a little hobo, I say it can even go a little preppy. Love the two-tone look and wood detail of this one, and I know my guy will really love this too. Definitely grabbing one of these as part of his gift! You can get it here.
- I always love a great sneaker that can go with jeans, but that can also lean a little dressy. My hubby has a really nice blue suede pair that go with everything. Love these ones and the slightly worn leather look. You can grab them here.
- Ok – a great fitting blazer is hands-down, the sharpest look on a man – and sexy too. Nothing beats a great looking jacket with a perfect fit. And that linen?! Fabulous. Get this one right here.
- Throw in a beautiful brown leather belt to pull the look together of all of these pieces, and you’ve got your man covered! Get it for 50% off right now, right here.
- We bought this for my hubby last Father’s Day and it is an amazing speaker – especially for the price! Perfect poolside or by the beach, anywhere you want to go. The sound quality is excellent and right now it’s $30 off!! Get this deal right here.
SCROLL DOWN AND TAP THE IMAGES TO SHOP!